Monday, October 22, 2012

Studded Nail Art

Hi girls, Welcome back!  In this post I'll show "Studded Nails"!
A new trend of 2012.
Lately the studs can be seen everywhere, on clothing, on bags, shoes ... On Youtube there are also studded nail art, there is also mine.
Now I give you the information to make this nail art, if you want to watch the video tutorial on Youtube in my channel.





I USED THESE:

  • Pupa Golden Casinò Lasting Color matt 720 Blackjack
  • Metal dots
  • China glaze Matte Magic top coat

HOW TO:

  1. Apply base coat and let dry.
  2. Apply black matt polish on entire nail.
  3. Apply a few glue drops (spot with dotter)
  4. Locate the studs on the glue.
  5. Apply matt top coat. We're done.



The post ends here.
If you want to continue to follow me on YouTube!
My channel: Roslion90



At next post!
Rossella

1 comment:

  1. fantastica!
    se ti va passa a trovarmi:http://viviconvivi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete