Hi girls, Welcome back! In this post I'll show Galaxy Planet Nail art!
An alternative version of the famous nail art!
I'll try to describe step by step how to make it!
- Deborah Milano Pret A Porter "Total Black" n° 71
- Deborah Milano 7 Days Long "Lavander Chrome" n° 841
- Deborah Milano 7 Days Long "Tourquoise" n° 845
- deBBY colorPLAY n° 30
- First of all, always use a base coat! It 's very important! Let dry and apply the black nail polish. Then we draw the planets with the back of a brush.
- Draw rings of the planets whit white nail art polish.
- Draw white dots spread and apply glitter top coat. We're Done!
The post ends here.
If you want to continue to follow me on YouTube!
My channel: Roslion90
At next post!