In this post I want to talk enamel Milano Deborah Shine Tech Magnetic Nails No. 79!
And 'one of the 6 colors straight out, after the magnetic Shine Tech in 2011, Deborah Milano has launched the new glazes with a "magnet ripple effect" that gives a 3D effect to nail art!
The name of this polish is "Pearly Magnetic Violet", a wine-colored tending towards Bordeax with multicolored glitter.
- Shake nail polish so vigorously.
- Spread a thick layer of polish on the nail.
- Decorate the nails one by one, approaching the magnet to the enamel still fresh, at a distance of 2/3 mm for 10 seconds (For having a better result hold the magnet more seconds).
- Depending on the direction given to the magnet, in order to realize unique and original.
- Seal the nail art with a fresh coat of top coat, once dry.
The applicator brush is wide, typical glaze Deborah;
The launch price is € 8.50 for 8.5 ml of the product with a maturity of 36 months after opening.
The duration was 5 days, and is able to maintain its luster over time.
The other glazes in this line Limited Edition are: