Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Essence Colour&Go "Nude it !"n°70

Hi girls, Welcome back!

In this post I will tell you about my latest purchase, it is enamel Essence Color & Go Nude it No. 70. I was looking for this color(beige opaque) for
 a long time and finally, a few days ago, I was able to find it on the Ovs stand Essence to Andria.

I must admit that the line "Colour 
&
 Go" essence, offers shades of nail colors more sophisticated and impossible to find!
This is a stylish lacquer finish from bare and shiny finish with two coats.
The 
Writing of this glaze is exceptional, thanks to the applicator brush from quite wide and the length on my nails is 5 days!
The contents of the bottle, is 5ml I paid  1.20. Stand The essence can be found at: OVS and Coin; to the next post!  KissRossella!

No comments:

Post a Comment