Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Deborah Milano 7 Days Long Chrome n° 845 Tourquoise

Hi girls! Welcome back! In this post I will talk about the Tourquoise Chrome No. 845 of Deborah Milano.
Enamel 7 Days Long proposes a new version to give the nails a sleek chrome effect. 
The new collection just out, offers six different shades of color, limited edition.
The No. 845 is a bright turquoise that is present in a bottle of 11 ml and has a recommended price of 6.50.
The applicator is very comfortable and easy to handle (because it is large enough); Drying times are very fast and you think that with a stroke will have a metallic and covering finish, it surprised me!
The duration varies from 5-7 days, even less if you perform manual work. It is therefore advisable to apply on a transparent top coat for a perfect hold. I find this particular color because it reminds me of both the shades of ocean blue.
I refer you to the next post! kiss, Rossella.


No comments:

Post a Comment